We’re proud to introduce a new, recurring post series – client interviews. Basically this’ll cover a short Q&A session with clients willing to share a little bit of feedback and tell us a story about themselves.
In the first entry of the series we have Jacobo, a Spanish entrepreneur and author or co-author of the following sites: www.alarmados.es , www.100-euros.es , melopienso.com/blog who’s using this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell us a bit about yourself please.
I’m a 30 years old Spanish entrepreneur, specially focused on Internet businesses. I’m a computer scientist with a passion for technology and new ideas.
- How did you find out about WP doin and why did you decide to reach out to us?
After some very unpleasant experiences with other developers, I was looking for a Gravity Forms expert to develop a custom plugin I needed integrated with GF. I ended up so happy I worked with WP Doin on other WordPress projects.
- Have you been wondering whether or not we’d be able to tackle the project or not?
Not yet! Everything has been managed great by WP Doing until this day.
- What do you think of our approach to the development?
Exactly what I was looking for. Good questions before starting development to discover every possible future problem as well as my expectations and needs. Personal and kind attention as well as being very professional with the project.
- How did you end up using the provided plugins and how do they help you out?
They were very specific to each site they are used in. They helped with very different things ranging from phone verification, client management through a CRM, usability… Things that didn’t exist in the market which were tackled with great detail.
Latest posts by Rafał Gicgier (see all)
- WordPress application development ACF & Gravity Forms - 3 August 2019
- OptiPic.io – How and why to optimize the image on the site? - 8 April 2019
- Guest post at WP doin! - 26 March 2019