Thank you for your interest in writing an article for WP doin.
A submission of an article for consideration indicates your consent to the following rules:
- We reserve the exclusive right to choose what articles to publish or not publish.
- If your article is accepted, please feel free to link to it from your site or other sites.
- You must not plagiarize others in your article.
- We expect an IT based articles, software advertisement, preferrably WordPress related. The content you submit must not be objectionable in our reasonable but exclusive opinion. No racist, hateful, discriminatory, illegal, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content will be published.
- In submitting your article, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free non-exclusive license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you writer’s credit.
- You understand that once you have submitted your article, you are still responsible for its content.
- You are going to pay us an up-front payment of $50 dollars.
Furthermore, guest bloggers must respect the following guidelines regarding any submitted article:
- The body of the article is welcome to be 2,000 words or less.
- Guest bloggers are encouraged submit the title of the post. The title of the post can be a maximum of 10 words.
- Guest bloggers are welcome to provide an image for the article.
- Guest bloggers are ecouraged to provide a 100 word or less biography.
- Guest bloggers are encouraged to provide an appropriate headshot, either png or jpg – featured image.
- Guest bloggers are welcome provide contact information.
- We reserve the right to remove any published works by a guest blogger from https://wp-doin.com without prior warning or explanation. We hope this won’t happen 😉
Please send us an e-mail if you are interested in such a cooperation: https://wp-doin.com/quote-contact/?reason=Other
Find below examples of already created guest articles: